Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > GM VERSION 7.0 FOR SUPPORT PLEASE READ
GM VERSION 7.0 FOR SUPPORT PLEASE READ

4560 Views 16 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-10 22:09:08

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-05-27 22:43:19
      SUPPORT IS NOT ABOUT INCONVENIENCE. THE LAYOUT IS TOTALLY WRONG AND IT DOES NOT BELONG THERE IN THE PATH THAT WAS INSTALLED. THIS IS WHERE IT BELONGS. UNDER ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES INFORMATION  NOT UNDER TROUBLE CODES. UNDER DTC OR TROUBLE CODES  THERE SHOULD ONLY BE THE PRESENT TROUBLE CODES. THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER FOLDER NAME ADDITIONAL DTC INFORMATION  OR ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES INFORMATION  AND ON THAT FOLDER YOU WILL PUT THIS INFO= SPECIFIC DTC,NOT RAN SINCE CODE CLEARED,DIANOSTIC TEST STATUS,FREEZE FRAME/FAILURE RECORD,CAPTURED INFO.   

NOTE THERE ARE MORE ISSUES ON THIS SOFTWARE BESIDES THE WRONG PATH GIVEN TO THE ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES.  NO COMMUNICATION WITH MANY MODULES ON THE VEHICLES LIKE THE BCM,IPC,VCI,ETC . ALSO UNDER LD TRUCK,MPV,INCOMPLETE OPTION IT DOES NOT SPECIFY THEY ARE TRUCKS.ON MOST OF THEM. PLEASE WE NEED THE OLD SOFTWARE BACK UNTIL YOU FIX THIS ONE, MOST PEOPLE ARE LEFT WITHOUT GENERAL MOTORS FOR MORE THAN 20 DAYS SINCE THIS LAST RELEASED  IS USELESS . PLEASE PUT VERSION 6.1 BACK ON THE SERVER FOR US TO DOWNLOAD AND CONTINUE WORKING. THANK YOU. THIS IS A HUGE BUG NOT A LITTLE ONE. ITS LIKE GODZILLA BUT ON STEROID.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-29 03:43:06 (Reply to:ede65)

Sorry for that. Now we will release the new version in June 5 in advance to solve the menu display issue. 

As you mentioned, it can't get communication with BCM, IPC, VCI and ETC. Could you please let me know the model, year and VIN? We will do the field test in our side to check accordingly.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-05-29 07:39:20 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Thank you support for responding. The communication issue happens with all the
    vehicles I checked. To give you one example on the vin# 2cndl23f086334905 this is
    an 08 chevy equinox. Besides the powertrain (ecm,tcm,abs) it will not communicate
    with the rest of the modules in the vehicle. This is a perfect running vehicle with no
    issue at all and I have communication using a tech2 with all the modules in question.
    Thank you.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-06-02 20:21:09 (Reply to:ede65)

Hello ede65, our engineer has checked in our side and can't locate the problem. We can test these modules without problem. Would you please take time to report us a datalog for our analysis?

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-06-02 20:22:58 (Reply to:Autel Support)
          Yes I will. Thank you. the reason you may not noticed is because on an auto scan it communicates with all modules but from control units some of this modules are not found, no communication with them. also trouble codes will show normal under an auto scan but once you enter the ecm/pcm to read the code then we get all this codes that are not suppose  to be there. the main issue is not from auto scan but rather from the control unit option. note although the communication is established  with all modules from the auto scan once we go into that specific module then communication is lost with some of them, usually with the IPC,RADIO,VCI,A/C, SOME BCM and others I can't remember all of them. already sent a couple data logs don't know if it shows the exact issue on the data log being that on the auto scan is normal. also some trouble codes from ecm/pcm are impossible to erase in some cases not always. thanks, ede65....   all my data logs show my name under them. if you need pictures just tell me where to send them as I have enough pictures  here to open a photo shop business. thank you support looking forward to your reply.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-06-04 15:00:19

Support Thanks for your respond and make us feel good...............We also have issues with Opel/Vauxhall makes as some of the options are missing...........One of them is (Get Pin Code) on all models since 2.20 Version is been uploaded........Can you please look into this as well...........For us here in UK Opel/Vauxhall are like GM in USA so please help sorting out this................

Once again thanks very much.....................

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    chetscarcare

2015-06-05 16:34:59

Just had a 2005 Chev Equinox vin# 2CNDL73F056180477 with 25 codes in the bcm.I used a Verus to verify and there were no codes!

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-06-05 16:40:43 (Reply to:chetscarcare)

yes this is do to a software glitch, well more of a software screw up if you ask me but it will be hopefully fix tomorrow  or in a couple of days . excuse my French but am that honest.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    KRauto

2015-06-05 16:54:48

Having the same issues with 7.0 gm update, when i clear the codes it tells me everything is clear then when I rescan again it says that there is one fault code, when I read the code it says pass no fault, but it still says there is a fault code.  Also it will not communicate with other modules. It worked before on the previous version because the car I have in the bay right now has the airbag light on and I checked it last week with the old version and i could see the code for the airbag and now it wont even read the sir module or the bcm just the pcm (2006 chevy optra) also on a 2006 G6 it wont read anything and my other scanner see's it all. I agree with ede65 would be good to have 6.1 back till 7.0 is bug free.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-06-05 17:27:21 (Reply to:KRauto)
     yes I agree with you and me. the wait is almost over. the new release will be out very soon. may be as early as tomorrow. cheers. TGIF.
  Total2 Pages